Please note that many of your questions can be answered quickly by reading and reviewing our extensiveFAQ Sectionor using the Live Chat feature.
By placing an order with Texas Natural Supply, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions and understand the information below and you willingly make this purchase. This is a legal and binding agreement.
1. I understand that Texas Natural Supply reserves the right to refuse service or purchase of products to any customer for any reason.
2. I understand that I will be denied further purchasing if I attempt to breach any of the listed terms and conditions and all participation in rewards programs will be cancelled.
3. I have been given the opportunity to review information in theFAQ Section and the additional polices, terms and conditions listed in the body of the document and take full responsibility regarding my responsibilities and requirements for purchase.
4. I understand any and all hazards associated with the usage of any items I am purchasing and I will procure and read any necessary literature required to be educated and informed about their usage, necessary precautions and dangers.
5. I agree to be completely and solely responsible for any and all injuries or damage to myself, others and property associated with usage of items I purchase and I take full responsibility for proper storage and safety precautions for myself and any person who may come in contact with the items I am purchasing.
6. I agree not to hold Texas Natural Supply, their employees or owners responsible for actions that myself or anyone I allow to use or handle the items I am purchasing that leads to any injuries, damage or misuse.
7. I am a legal adult above the age of 18 and authorized to use the payment method applied to this purchase.
8. I am the true holder, financially responsible party or have legal authorization for use of the credit card being presented to purchase items from this website.
8. I am not procuring items I purchase for the production of any illegal drugs, explosives or for any other illegal activities. Nor will I provide or make available to anyone the items I am purchasing so that it can be used in manner that would be illegal, explosive or considered a dangerous activity.
9. I am not purchasing items considered Hazardous for resale.
10. I understand that the seller, Texas Natural Supply, reserves the right to discontinue the sale of products to me for any reason and understand that a previous sale does not guarantee the right to future sales.
11. Texas Natural Supply (TNS) attempts to be as accurate as possible with the descriptions of the products sold on our website. TNS cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on our website, during telephone conversations and/or written/email correspondence. It is up to each individual customer to research the appropriate safety and use information for each product we sell, including any governmental regulations in place for proper usage, labeling and sale after purchase from TNS.
12. When you purchase products sold by Texas Natural Supply you understand All Sales Are Final and can not be returned or refunded. You agree and understand that in specific situations, STORE CREDIT ONLY may be issued by TNS. This will be determined on a case by case basis, but no actual legal tender will be refunded to me once a purchase is made for purchases or shipping.
FRAUD/ THEFT WARNING. Persons who intentionally purchase items from this site with no intention of paying for their Products and who then later dispute the charge with their financial institution and/or refuse to pay the charges, are committing fraud. In doing so, you will be subject to criminal and civil litigation under interstate commerce laws. If you don't have any intention of paying for your purchase do not purchase items! We will prosecute fraud and theft cases to the fullest extent or the law.
13. You agree that you are knowledgeable concerning the safe usage and appropriate storage of items purchased. In addition, you agree to carefully inspect all products upon arrival and report any problems or need for replacement immediately. You agree that you will not hold Texas Natural Supply liable for any problems that arise from your storage and use of these products. You assume all product liability for the final products that result from the use of products purchased from Texas Natural Supply.
13. You understand before choosing to purchase that most of our products such as, but not limited to butters, oils, essential oils, herbs & extracts, flavors and scents come from natural sources. They are made and packaged specifically for your order and are considered specialty items.
14. Natural products are subject to a normal range of variations in color, texture, odor and flavor. These variations can be due to seasonal changes such as temperature, rainfall, sunlight and other variables. These variables will lead to differences from batch to batch and are considered normal. They are not regarded as defects in the product quality. We cannot accept returns due to these variations since these are normal variations.All sales are final.
15. If you have not previously purchased a particular items from us, it is your responsibility to order the minimally necessary amount needed to determine if it meets your expectations before placing a larger order.
16. It is also your responsibility to assure that if product variations may affect your production/formulation, you 1st purchase a small quantity and confirm that your larger order will be from the same batch.
17. Some products may be sensitive to extreme heat or cold. Please keep this in mind when ordering products that may melt from extreme heat or freeze from extreme cold. We will hold an order and not ship on a Friday to lessen the chance that the weather will adversely affect products in transit when possible. All products are packaged as securely as possible to prevent leaks. Please keep these weather extremes in mind when you place an order. We can not prevent melting or freezing once an item leaves our warehouse and will not be responsible for the melting or freezing of items during transit.
18. The contents of the Texas Natural Supply website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Information contained on our Web Site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Copyright The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Texas Natural Supply. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Texas Natural Supply. Copyright 2003, Texas Natural Supply ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Texas Natural Supply or purchasing Texas Natural Supply products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Texas Natural Supply or to purchase Texas Natural Supply products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Texas Natural Supply. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Trademarks All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Texas Natural Supply used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Texas Natural Supply
Warranty Disclaimer This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Texas Natural Supply disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Texas Natural Supply does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Texas Natural Supply does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability Texas Natural Supply shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Texas Natural Supply has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Typographical Errors In the event that a Texas Natural Supply product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Texas Natural Supply reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Texas Natural Supply reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Texas Natural Supply shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Term/Termination These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Texas Natural Supply without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Notice Texas Natural Supply may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Texas Natural Supply.
Miscellaneous Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Texas Natural Supply products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Travis County, Texas. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Texas Natural Supply products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Texas Natural Supply's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Texas Natural Supply may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Texas Natural Supply or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Participation Disclaimer Texas Natural Supply does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Texas Natural Supply is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Texas Natural Supply reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Texas Natural Supply in its sole discretion.
Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Texas Natural Supply, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Third-Party Links In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Texas Natural Supply may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Texas Natural Supply, Texas Natural Supply has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of (Texas Natural Supply). These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Texas Natural Supply seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).